The process of ordering on zenabeauty.co.ke is very easy. Follow the steps to place your order:
- Click on the product you are interested in purchasing.
- Select the quantity of the item.
- Click ADD TO CART.
- Your shopping cart will pop up.You can either click’checkout’ or ‘view cart’ to complete your purchase or close the shopping cart to continue shopping for other items.
- When done shopping, click on the ‘cart’ icon on the top right of your screen. You’ll now be taken to your shopping cart, where your shipping cost will be displayed or calculated.
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT.
- Enter your billing and shipping address. A billing address is the address connected to a specific form of payment, which most of the time is a credit or debit card. Billing address is required even if paying with mobile money like MPESA. A shipping address is the address where you want to receive your orders . It could be your home or office.
- Click PLACE ORDER.
- Make your payment by following the instructions on the Checkout page.
- Sit back,relax.We will take care of the rest! Your products will be with you in no time.
All orders made before 4pm are delivered on the next business day within Kenya. Orders are not delivered on Sundays or holidays. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
The official courier companies used by Zena Beauty Ltd are: G4S ,Sendy and Easy Coach. Delivery charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Simply search for your town and we will deliver to your doorstep.We use G4S to deliver , therefore,delivery fee is a standard KSh.260 all around Nairobi, including delivery to the CBD. Please note that the courier company is the one that sets its delivery charges. Zena Beauty does not add any profit on delivery charges.